Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Visit from Sarah!

Yes, this post deserves an exclamation mark. Sarah is that awesome. Sarah and little Janie flew from Wisconsin for a week. We had a lot of fun just being together. I can not handle this long distance relationship with her. We NEED to live closer.

Naturally, we put Janie to work. She's got to earn her keep.

How adorable is she?!

Janie is pretending to sleep. She's snoring, but forgot to close her eyes.

My beautiful sister. She may kill me for posting this picture, but I think it's great.

The most comfortable position for little miss Jane is on her mother's face.

How could you resist those big brown eyes?

Janie is so cute watching her show...

...while her dear mother packed.

I asked Sarah if she would take a family photo for us. Thank you, Bennett.

He was just showing his love for his daddy. This is the mark that was left. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment