Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pure Randomness

Here are some miscellaneous photos that I didn't know where to put but wanted to document. So you get a totally random post. You're welcome.

Sometimes Bennett sucks his binky like this. No joke.

Found a four leaf clover and a FIVE leaf clover in our backyard. I guess you could say I'm pretty lucky.

Bennett climbing the stairs. They both love to do this now. And they are getting pretty good.

He noticed the camera so of course he felt the need to pose.

We have a lot of veggies coming out of the garden now.

It's okay to play with your food, kids... Unless your mom says no.
The only veggie not on display is our pepper. We have gotten some off our cute little plant. But we don't have any currently.

 Cooper crawled up, and then couldn't get out.

Nothing like mid-morning pow wows under the night stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment