Wednesday, March 5, 2014

15 Months - ON THE CHARTS!!

As you can tell from the title, the boys have finally made it on the charts for both height and weight. I couldn't be more excited. Cooper has also finally caught up with Bennett in weight! Here are their stats:

Cooper
Weight: 18.17 lbs - 2.2%
Length: 29 inches - 1.61%
Head: 17.5 inches - 3.66%

Bennett
Weight: 18.25 lbs - 2.43%
Length: 29 inches - 1.61%
Head: 18 inches - 20.63%

This was pretty much how the rest of the day was after their appointment. Their immunizations wiped them out. (I'm not sure why Jason was so tired though...)

Their doctor, Dr. McCune, said he was impressed with how healthy the boys have been the first 15 months of their lives. Besides an occasional mild cold, they haven't been sick... A week after their well-baby appointment we were back at the doctors because Bennett had a double ear infection and fever. Dr. McCune admitted that he probably jinxed it by commenting on their health. So if anyone asks... it was his fault. :) Cooper also got the fever a couple days later, but luckily never got an ear infection.
It was DIFFICULT trying to get Bennett to take his medication since the boys refuse to drink anything but milk or water and he is a master at pushing anything out of his mouth with his tongue. (yes, even liquids. I was impressed). But thanks to a wonderful suggestion by Sarah, I found that yogurt is the key to Bennett's stomach. After a long stressful week of sick kids, this was a blessing.

I should note that the boys are now 16 months. It just took me a month to finally post their stats. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment