Monday, September 29, 2014

Texas Part 3: Corpus Christi

After a week in Texas, Jason left us to go to Nashville for work. While he was enjoying a Rascal Flatts concert at the Grand Ole Opry...

We decided to head down to Corpus Christi and visit the Brunsons!

We went to the Aquarium. The boys loved it. It went much smoother than the Zoo did.
Here is Bennett checking out a hermit crab.

Cooper left, Bennett right

They were cleaning the tank while we were there. The scuba divers waved to the kids.

Cooper checking out the magnifying glass.

Sarah reading to her girls.

Bennett had to try out the girls' sweet dog purse, of course.

And any empty container is just BEGGING toddlers to climb it. Cooper left, Bennett right

Sarah and Jane got a hold of my phone and decided to take selfies.

I am loving Jane's face in this picture. Bennett is in the background trying to figure out what she is doing.

Sarah and I were talking and I turn around and Bennett has a diaper on his head. Why? No one knows. He thought he was pretty funny. And then of course, all the kids had to put diapers on their heads too. (disclaimer: I am not certain if this is Bennett in this picture or not...)


No comments:

Post a Comment