The boys are really into drawing lately. I love it.
Bennett's rendition of Grandma and Grandpa Williams.
Cooper's city that he built out of foam blocks.
The boys' favorite thing to do when Daddy gets home is to drive his truck. We put the e-brake on and let them have fun.
Bennett at the wheel.
I love the look of pure joy Cooper has while cruising down a small slope on his bike.
Bennett showing off his cool magic trick. I wonder how he does it. ;)
Tessa loves my Lipsense lipstick and will carry it all over the house if it is in her reach. She also asks for me to put it on her all the time. I pretend to with the lid on. Then she rubs her lips together and feels pretty. It's adorable.
Tessa's hair is getting long and thick enough to do fun things!
We had an afternoon of fun with Susan and Audrey (and her friend) and then headed to the Purple Turtle for dinner afterward.
It was delicious! If only Cooper didn't end the night with emptying his stomach onto the restaurant rug....
Cutest little build-a-bear I ever did see.
Jason and I had a rare date night! We went to Top Golf with a couple people he manages at work. And bonus: Workfront paid for everything! By the way, I am terrible at golf.
I made a deal with the boys that if they took a nap the same time Tessa took a nap, I would take them to the Curiosity Museum. Bennett was the only that napped so I got to go on a date with just him. It was so fun! And I can tell he loved the rare one-on-one time because he talked my ear off in the car. We need to do this more often.
The last family get-together at Kim and Steve's my kids discovered the doggie door. All three of them had a blast coming in and out. (Cooper pictured.)
Tessa was cracking me up. She found the neighbor boy (Asher age 6), grabbed his wrist, and took him on a walk up and down the side walk. He was so nice to oblige.
Our neighbor was so awesome and brought over some S'mores on a stick (not sure the actual name of them). The kids LOVED it and were really good at sharing one. (Bennett left, Cooper right)
One day Bennett asked if he could sleep on the chair for his nap. I told him he could but assumed he would just play on it. Especially since they very rarely take naps anymore. But he did! He fell asleep! Whatever works, I guess.
One of our many ventures to the Dinosaur Museum.
Cooper climbing the geometric play area.
Tessa checking out the large iguana.
Bennett building a dinosaur.
Tessa is my singer. She picks up on songs quickly and you can often recognize a tune if you know what your are listening for. OR she will just make up her own.
I was helping the boys get ready for bed and came back to find my dinner being devoured.
Bennett loves to help me make his grilled cheese. I bet you can guess why....
We have been waiting for Finding Dory to make it to the cheap theater so we could take the kids for free with our Pass of all Passes. This was Tessa's first theater experience and only the boys' second.
They all did pretty good as long as I kept handing them snacks. I would call it a success.
I watch a baby a few times a week so I was able to pull out all my baby stuff again. Tessa is not as little as she once was but she is still equally adorable!
One of my high school best friends, Michael Kannely has invented a toilet light with his brother-in-law. He gave us some to try and the kids LOVE IT! As soon as we put it on the toilet they took turns peeing until they were completely empty. Then they just stuck their heads in the toilet.
And naturally the stuffed animals had to have a turn too.
Bennett drew his friends Kaylie and Landon. He wanted to be sure they saw. It was cute.
Cooper drew G&G Williams with a ghost.
A few weeks ago we started doing formal Family Home Evening. The kids really enjoy it and ask if we can do it every day.
The boys are pretty good at listening and helping with the flannel board stories. Tessa often gets distracted and starts playing the piano while singing a made-up song.
Jason is really good at spending time building awesome sand castles with the kids.
He even made a bridge for their monster trucks.
Here is a 360* view of the castle.
One day while checking the mail, I saw a bunch of bird droppings. I looked up expecting to see a nest but instead was greeted by a Great Horned Owl. It was so cool! He hung out in our tree all afternoon and flew off in the evening.
Tessa snacking on a quesadilla while being cool with her shades.



























No comments:
Post a Comment