I finally braved the Curiosity Museum again. I used to take the kids all the time, but now that I am very pregnant I don't have a ton of energy so when they beg to go, my usual answer is "no". But I was feeling good and we had some extra time, so I decided to say "yes" this time.
Tessa is old enough now that she wants to climb in the jungle with her brothers instead of play in the toddler section. She is not old enough to get around by herself though, so Cooper was an awesome big brother and kept an eye on her.
Bennett went off and did his own thing.
This is Bennett's favorite room in Kidopolis. You are supposed to make movies, but he loves to just place random objects and take a million pictures. If he goes missing I can usually find him right here. :)
Bennett building
Climbing the tree house.
Finished project. I love his cheesy/squinty smile.







No comments:
Post a Comment