Sunday, September 30, 2018

September 2018

Both the boys planted sunflower seeds on their last day of Preschool. Bennett's did not survive long enough to sprout. Cooper's sprouted and thrived. It was so fun watching it grow all summer. He was very proud of his super tall sunflower.

Attempting a nap with Milo was unsuccessful. But who can resist that adorable smile?

Milo loves having blankets up by his face when he sleeps but it always stresses me out that he will cover his face or get tangled up in the blanket because he moves around so much while sleeping. I learned that apparently when he is tired enough, a burp cloth will do the trick.

Tessa wanted to hold my feet up. Umm... okay... haha.

The boys have been working on letters and writing in Kindergarten. Cooper's homework made me laugh because he came up with this picture all on his own. It is an alligator eating an airplane that is crashing into the letter "A".

I apparently added too much weight to this fridge magnet so it started slowly sliding down the fridge. Don't worry, the kids solved the problem. ha.

Silly faces with my Bennett.

Tessa jumping on the love-sac looks like she is taking a leap of faith.

Enjoying time at the Curiosity Museum.

Cooper

Bennett

Cooper

Bennett

With all the fires this summer, the air has been SUPER smokey.


The kids wanted Milo to wear sunglasses. I was surprised how long he kept them on.

So cute!

I can't get enough of this face!

Milo's ears stick out so when he is sleeping in my arms his ears bend forward instead of back against his head. I moved him to his bed and his ear was still tucked in.

I gave Milo some toys to entertain him while I was sewing. I turned around to check on him and found that he had arranged them in a perfect arch. Nice work, buddy!

Bennett is reading a book on his tablet. Definitely the most comfortable position... right?

Bennett about to get sucked by a giant tick!

It looks like the tick is whispering sweet nothings in Cooper's ear. He thought it was hilarious. If you sit in that spot the tick's back starts to inflate like it is getting engorged with blood.

Tessa pretending to be scared.


Bennett

The boys love "tricking" us with this magic trick.
Bennett

Family ice cream date with the Millers after an evening on pickle ball and park play.

Don't Tessa and Milo look thrilled to be watching the boys play soccer?



No comments:

Post a Comment