Thursday, February 28, 2019

February Sewing

Once again, this is not a comprehensive list of my sewing projects, just the ones I remembered to document.

Had some candy hearts in a fabric mystery box so I decided to make Tessa a Valentine's shirt for Preschool.

Tessa's Easter dress. The first piece of clothing I have made with woven fabric (besides the infinity scarves.) I love how it turned out.


One of my friends wants to learn how to sew so I helped teach her make her son a Bronco's hoodie. I thought it turned out really cute and she did a great job. This was only the 3rd thing she has ever sewn. (We started out with her making leggings for her daughter and a raglan shirt for her son.)

Finally made Bennett his hoodie I promised him months ago.

Made this really cute romper for Milo. This is not the finished product. I ended up using snaps and then sewing different buttons over the snaps. I will be making him more rompers like this because I think he looks so stinkin' cute in it.

The pattern I have been waiting for finally came out so I could make Jason his Christmas present. He picked color placement. I like how it turned out.

Tessa has been begging me to make her a nightgown out of this Little Mermaid fabric for months now, so I finally did for her birthday.

Found this shirt on clearance at Target and had to get it for her since she is loving the Little Mermaid these days. Then I decided to sew up the skirt/capris to make it an outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment