I found this blue fabric and I knew it would be a perfect match for Milo's eyes so I HAD to buy it. I love how the romper turned out so I tried to get a cute, smiling picture of Milo wearing it. Milo was very uncooperative BUT I was able to capture several other of his fun expressions. He is a very expressive boy and I love it.
I was trying to get a picture of him standing and he was so sick of pictures that he rebelled and went as anti-standing as he could. Little did he know it was actually quite an adorable pose anyway. Haha, Milo!
Trying to distract him with a ball didn't help but he was happier.
That is, until I tried to get a picture with all four kids and he was contained. THEN he was done for good.










No comments:
Post a Comment