Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Bump

From special request by multiple family members, here is my belly. I have been terrible at taking pictures so I do not have  weekly updates. Oops.

Week 19

Week 22

I still haven't figure out what to do with my hands during belly pictures. So sorry for the awkwardness. I am feeling fabulous and loving this point in the pregnancy. I can feel the babies move all the time and I am not feeling sick at all. Yay!


3 comments:

  1. You are so cute!!! I guess I will believe that you're pregnant now. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Belly pictures! I have been waiting anxiously for these! I am getting more and more excited to hold these little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm glad you are feeling so well! You look super cute! And I do look at your blog so keep the updates coming! :)

    ReplyDelete