Here is proof that Cooper loves to smile too. Bennett doesn't usually smile unless someone is trying to get him to smile, or at least looking at him. Cooper will just smile for no apparent reason. He'll be laying on the playmat by himself, I'll look over and he'll have the biggest grin on his face. He also smiles if I try to get him to smile. They are just so fun at this stage!



Poor boys got their dad's hairline, But they are still cuties!! I need to give them a squish :)
ReplyDeleteHaha. They are actually just starting to grow hair in their receding hairline so it's no longer like Jason's. It's just hard to see in pictures because the hair is so much shorter than the rest of the head. But there is hope! At least until they are 19... according to Jason. :)
DeleteLove those cuties!
ReplyDelete