Jason feeding Bennett. Classy, I know. It's how we roll.
Brother Bonding
Bennett bath time!
On the right are their preemie clothes. I can't believe how small they look now. My boys are growing too fast for me. But I guess they still aren't that big. At two and a half months they still fit into the newborn size...
Bennett
Cooper
December 5th - Bennett is on the left, Cooper on the right
January 5th - Cooper left, Bennett right
My little burritos. :)
Bennett striking a pose while sleeping
Bennett caught sucking his thumb! Big "no, no" in this house! But he's so cute doing it.
Naturally, we had to get a stocking picture for Christmas. Cooper left, Bennett right
Just too cute. Cooper left, Bennett right
I realized as I was labeling the pictures that there are a lot of single shots of Bennett. No, we are NOT playing favorites. We have plenty of pictures of Cooper too. Promise.
We are so lucky to have twins. They are so much fun!







yay for updates! Your boys are so stinking cute. I never get tired of looking at their cute little faces. Now if they were just closer... Jane has spent her morning baby-ing her teddy bear, she would be so cute baby-ing actual babies. She successfully fed her teddy milk from her sippy, gave him kisses, snuggled, and then gave him rides on her favorite toy. She could practically babysit the boys.
ReplyDelete