My sister, Crystal, bought preemie outfits for the twins along with some monkey hats. The preemie outfits fit perfectly when the boys were born, however the monkey hats swallowed the twins whole.
Exhibit A:
When we went for a family outing the other day, I saw the monkey hats in their drawer of accessories. Thinking they'd still be too big, but wanting them to wear them anyway, I put the hats on. Low and behold, they barely fit! My little boys are growing up too fast. But don't they just look darling in their hats?
Here are some more pictures of the boys. Enjoy!
The Love Sac is a favorite place to hang out when we're watching a show. It cocoons the boys really well.
Cooper got to help Daddy make banana bread the other night.
This is the first Sunday the boys stayed all three hours! In honor of this, they got to wear their new church clothes.
They were quite popular with the ladies of the Relief Society. Jason teaches the 12 year old Sunday School class, so I have to go to Sunday School by myself with the boys. I had a very nice grandmother offer to sit by me in case I needed help with the twins. When Relief Society time rolled around, Jason came in to take one of the twins off my hands. By this point I had a flock of about 3 or 4 ladies surrounding me offering to help. When he asked if he could take a twin, they all chimed in and said they could handle it. Haha. It was really nice that I have so many willing ladies in our ward to help with the twins. I'm pretty sure they have more friends in the ward than I do.






haha. I love it. I wish I could steal a baby every Sunday! I can't believe how fast they are growing up, they seriously are the perfect mix of Webre and Damstra. Also I clearly need to visit, they are starting to look really alike!
ReplyDeletePS. thank you for being awesome and updating your blog. I get so excited every time I see a new post.