Monday, March 4, 2013

Brotherly Love


The boys are definitely noticing each other a lot more lately. It is really fun to see them starting to interact. I was downstairs doing something earlier, and came upstairs to this:

Bennett "lending a hand" to Cooper. It appears Cooper was getting bored of sucking on his own fists and wanted to branch out.

Caught!

I walked away for a minute, and Cooper was back at it. He must be comparing the flavors of his hand vs. his brother's.

Aunt Sarah sent the twins a care package. Included in this were some sweet sunglasses. Obviously the twins love them! Bennett is pulling a look for the ladies, while Cooper is too cool for school. (The last part of that sentence had a LOT of double "o"s. Random.)

 Sometimes drinking a bottle can be a bit dramatic. Just ask Cooper.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love seeing the boys interact. Did Bennett ever share the results of his experiment? do identical twins taste the same?

    ReplyDelete