Monday, November 11, 2013

12 months of pictures

I thought you would like to watch the boys grow with me. I tried to take a picture of them each month of their lives for the first year. I can't believe how they have grown!

Just so you know, Bennett is always next to the giraffe and Cooper is next to the elephant. I purposely labeled them that way so it would be easy to tell them apart later on. You're welcome. ;)

First day Cooper was home from the hospital (at three weeks old)
















Cooper's 12 month stats:
weight: 15.87 lbs. - 0.39%
length: 27.5 inches - 0.62%
head: 17.5 inches - 10%

Bennett's 12 month stats:
weight: 16.18 lbs - 0.64%
length: 27.5 inches - 0.62%
head: 17.75 inches - 23%

This may not seem like much, but the doctor was very please with their growth. They are in the highest percentiles they have ever been! Also, they are no longer anemic. Way to grow boys!



They went from this....

....to this in a blink of their mother's eye.

It has been a GREAT first year. I am so excited for many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment