Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving in Chicago Part 2: Time with Family

Spending time with Family was so fabulous. I enjoyed every minute.

Pretty typical evening.



I love my sisters!

We played games a lot.

The boys played games too, while the girls were out shopping and doing girly things. :)

Kid table

My grandma and grandpa with Dad and Imy.







Bennett loved having Aunt Crystal chase him.


Jaxon and Janie are so adorable! They were good little buddies.

Thanksgiving feast!


Jaxon was so cute. He thought he was really playing with the big boys.

Bennett LOVED Sparky. As did all of the grandkids. (Cooper would play with him if he was near by, but otherwise didn't really care. But Bennett would seek him out.)

Cooper chewing on my water bottle.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Looks ohh so fun! I forget that you and your sisters all have 2 babies now... That is so fun, and they are all way stinkin' cute. I feel like your family likes wearing plaid? yes? :) Can't wait to see you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. We actually all found plaid shirts while we were shopping together. So the wearing of plaid was planned that day. :)

      Delete