The Porters are here!!! We love the Porters and were really sad when they moved to Arizona. They are in Utah this week for a visit though and it has been SO MUCH FUN seeing them again. I love that our "Remington Group" has the kind of friendship that allows us to pick up where we left off even if it has been months since we last saw each other. I didn't really appreciate what a great group of friends we had until everyone started moving away.
On Wednesday we met up with Nicole and Marshall, Megan and Alena at the splash pad in the Riverwoods shopping center. Nicole, Megan, and I were able to catch up while the little ones played in the water.
Cooper drinking the water. (I tried not to think about all the nastiness in the water while we watched all the kids drink from it. There wasn't a whole lot we could do to stop it. Don't judge.)
After a while the boys got hot and were content just drinking water and sitting in their stroller.
Alena and Marshall
Nicole and Marshall
Marshall and Bennett
All the little cuties. Marshall, Cooper, Alena, and Bennett
No comments:
Post a Comment