Fourth of July weekend was spent with Jason's family up in Brigham City.
We started the weekend right by meeting up with Hunter and Grandma Webre at Seven Peaks in Salt Lake. It was the perfect day for it! Plenty warm with a nice breeze. The boys took a little bit to warm up to the water, but then really enjoyed themselves.
The boys loved the water table and Grandma and Grandpa's house.
While eating breakfast one day, I had to laugh. Bennett didn't want to sit still to eat, so we put his food on the floor for him to eat while he played. He reminded me of a cute little puppy.
Meanwhile Cooper got to sit on a stool by himself like a big boy.
We went Jet Skiing with Jenny, Hunter, Heather, and Evan while Grandma watched the kids. (For some reason I cannot download the pictures that Jenny sent me from her phone. Sad day.)
Of course, fireworks. I actually didn't get to see this show because it was way past the kids' bedtime and I was really tired myself. So I stayed home and slept while Jason enjoyed the show with his family.


No comments:
Post a Comment