Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Jammies

Before showing you the cute kids in their Christmas jammies, please take a moment to admire our tree. With three little ones running around, I bet it doesn't stay this pretty all season.

Cooper (red stripes) and Bennett (green)

Trying to get a picture of them in front of the tree proved difficult. Hugs always turn into wrestling matches.



So then we tried just holding hands. But then that turned into marching. Silly boys. I have a couple videos of them while we were trying to get pictures. Maybe I will try to download those later.



Success! This is one of my current favorite pictures. Jason captured this one after I gave up. I love it!

The next day, when there was better lighting, I tried to get a good picture of all three of my cherubs. I didn't get as lucky as Jason did the night prior, but I still got some fun pictures of all three of them. Again, Cooper is in the red stripes and Bennett is in the green jammies. I have been searching for Christmas jammies for Tessa all season but haven't found any that were reasonably priced and her size. THEN I randomly remembered that the boys were about her same size two Christmases ago and their jammies were gender neutral. I dug through their old clothes and viola! Cooper's old jammies coordinated perfectly with their current jammies and you add a red bow and it is totally girly. They match better than anything I found in the store and they were free! I am quite excited.


Love this picture. Bennett is trying to put his arm around Tessa, Tessa is poking Cooper, and Cooper is totally cheesing it up.



Deer in the headlights anyone?



I like Tessa's grumpy cat face.

And three half smiles. I will take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment