Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Lights

Last night we went to see Christmas lights! I love looking at lights.

The boys cheesing it up for me. Cooper is in the front and Bennett is in the back.

Our first stop was the Tree of Life in Draper. In this picture it looks just like a head of cauliflower to me.

Every branch is decorated with lights and they had twinkling lights hung through out.

 It was so beautiful!

I thought Tessa looked so cute all bundled up so I had to get a picture.

Cooper and Bennett

It was freezing so we didn't last too long there.

Our next stop was the Holiday Lights at Thanksgiving Point. Because we are Thanksgiving Point Members we got in for half off. 

We got to stay in the car for this one so it was MUCH warmer. The boys loved all the lights and really wanted to get out to look at them closer. We had to keep explaining that we were just going to look from the car.
They are on a dinosaur kick right now so I had to get a picture of the lighted dinos.


It is officially starting to feel like the Christmas Season to me now. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment