I will post her 9 month stats once she has her doctor's appointment next week. But until then, enjoy her cute little face because let's be honest, that is all you care about anyway, right?
Stats:
Weight: 17.37 lbs - 33.68%
(highest percentile for weight she has been since she was about 1 month!)
Height: 27.3 inches - 31.29%
Head Circumference: 17.3 inches - 50.32%
It is becoming harder and harder to pose her by her bear. She always turns around to play with it. You can tell she was just playing with the bear because of the nice static connection her hair has with the bear's snout.
This cute little pucker is a new thing she has been doing the last couple of days. Maybe she is trying to whistle?
She looks like a football player in this picture. But this is how she balances while standing. She has gotten up to about 4 seconds as of Dec. 3rd.
I just love this smile and her cute little ruffle bum.
I was trying to get a picture of Tessa's top two teeth. They are barely starting to surface so you can't see them in pictures very well. But after 5 months she is finally starting to get more than just her two bottom teeth!
She has monkey feet and often helps support her bottle with her feet.
Cutest little duck face I have ever seen!
This smile. It gives me a glimpse of what she will look like when she is older. Such a beauty.








No comments:
Post a Comment