Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 2017

The kids love to sit all three across in the recliner. It won't be long before they don't fit like this anymore.

Bennett has declared that his eyes are yellow. So we started a conversation about who has what colored eyes.

Grandma Williams sent a Valentine's package for the kids. They were STOKED to open it. And every day since, Bennett begs to go check the mail in hopes that another package has arrived.

It is so easy to please my kids. They are fun to watch open things because they LOVE everything they get. They carried their cards around for days afterward.

A few days after opening their Valentine's package, I caught Cooper lining all of his goodies up neatly and staring at them lovingly.

Grandma and Grandpa Webre came down for a visit. While Grandpa, Daddy, and Uncle Hunter went to play racket ball, the boys played with play-dough with Grandma.

Bennett

Cooper getting help from Grandma Webre

The boys got Magformers for Christmas and they have seriously played with them every single day since. They are getting so good at coming up with their own creations.

Bennett

Cooper

The kids were looking especially cute, so I snapped a few pictures after church one Sunday.

Bennett

Tessa

Cooper

For Valentine's day, Jason brought me some beautiful red roses and I baked a heart shaped pizza.

Tessa is little Miss Fearless. She has found a new way to climb off the top bunk that does not involve the ladder.

Another of Cooper's creations.

And Bennett's creation

Trying to keep the kids entertained on Sunday can sometimes be quite difficult.

Walking home from church one Sunday. I sure love this cute family of mine!


Bennett

Cooper

Tessa and Cooper

Every morning I get snuggles from my kids as they are waking up. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment