I was FINALLY able to make it out to Texas to meet little miss Savannah and see Sarah's beautiful new house.
The first day I got there was Grandparent's day at Penny's school. I got to be her proxy grandparent.
Penny was so cute to watch carefully placing each bead exactly in its place.
These cute girls were sitting out in front of the house for a long time anxiously waiting for their cousins' arrival.
Meanwhile Cosi helped her mom make cornbread inside.
I love my sister!
Sarah got some passes to the Dr. Pepper museum from her library so we decided to check that out.
Sisters!
Scott and Sarah look like they are at a funeral, but really are just reading a sign and paying no attention to Crystal with the camera. So that leaves me looking like a crazy tourist.
I love how Jane is trying to swipe the can...
No museum trip is complete without an eye gouge.
The Space Needle made us Washington girls feel right at home.
This was the best part of the museum for the kids.
...and Sarah and Scott. ;)
Crystal is on a dairy and soy free diet because of Savannah so the kids loaded her up with all the food she is missing out on.
Car races!
Of course Crystal did some haircuts.
And games were played!
Pillow fort! Or as the kids called it: the neighborhood.
Church on Sunday. It happened to be Stake Conference and there were no chairs left so we sat on the stairs.
Kaylee is obsessed with her sister and it's the cutest thing ever.
After church we were able to play more games while all the kids were very content playing their own game on the other side of the table. It was glorious.
Kaylee teaching Savannah all the secrets of Exploding Kittens.
Breakfast for dinner!
Aunt Crystal hooked everyone up with glow-in-the-dark nail polish.
Sweet Cosi
Jaxon being tweety bird.
Silly Cosi showing off her yoga moves.
We all missed Crystal's birthday by less than a week, so Sarah threw a candle in some Savannah-friendly cookies and we sang to her.
On my last day I decided that a trip to Waco wouldn't be complete without a visit to Magnolia Market.
It was crazy busy inside the store
And crazy hot outside, so we didn't last too long. But at least I can say I have been now.
My very last night we had to get some of Katie's Custard.
It was yummy.







































You are my favorite. I'm so VERY VERY glad you came to visit.
ReplyDelete