Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 2017

It cracks me up how many times I catch the boys sleeping in nearly the same position when I go to check on them at night. It's like they are twins or something. ;)

Our neighbor's little girl had a birthday party celebrating her first birthday.

Cooper and Tessa were so cute playing this game together. Cooper was patiently trying to teach Tessa how to play.

While we were in the kitchen eating lunch, Tessa kept shushing us because Rapunzel was sleeping. I didn't discover until later that she was actually taking her nap on the stairs right below the table. No wonder Tessa wanted us to be so quiet!

Bennett's cherry tomato plant and Cooper's sunflower. They were so proud of their plants and would check on them nearly every day. I think we will have them grow their very own plants next year too.

Tessa has just started noticing this hang in her room. So now she will periodically point to it and say "Aunt Heather made this for me? I love it!"

We had a bunch of ants that discovered we had a treasure trove of crumbs under our table. Before killing them off, the kids watched them carrying crumbs much larger than the ants themselves and working together to carry the extra large crumbs. We talked about working together. :)


This is one of Bennett's favorite spots in the Curiosity Museum. It is water vapor that simulates a tornado. He loves to stand in it and spin around and basically act like a crazy man.

Bennett

We tried growing potatoes this year because I had heard it was fun for the kids to go on a treasure hunt and dig them up. The kids DID have a blast digging them up, but the potatoes didn't look very appetizing. So I think we will stick with store bought potatoes from now on. ;)


Playing at the park on a warmer day.

The kids have enjoyed bringing cars to the park lately so they can roll them down the slides.

Bennett

Cooper

Bennett

Tessa insisted on bringing her backpack to take the boys to preschool one day.

Cooper practicing his name. And yes, he made the two "o"s into a smiley face.

Bennett practicing his name.

The girls on Jason's side had a girl day. We ate lunch at Applebee's and then went to "The Heart of Robin Hood" at the Hale theater.

Cute kids at the Dinosaur Museum.

Walking home after dropping the boys off at preschool Tessa and I discovered a leaf bug.


It may have been a little premature, but we pulled out the Halloween window clings as soon as the weather started getting a little cooler. I love fall!

Family picnic at Thanksgiving Point gardens.

We love that there are so many kids on our little cul-de-sac. Our kids always have someone to play with.
(L to R: Roren, Brooklynn, Bennett, Nya, Tessa)

Tessa flying home from preschool.

B: Look, Mom! I am the letter "N"!

The kids were so cute playing on this yoga mat.

Bennett unrolled too much toilet paper and tried to fix it.

Walking the dog

Tessa had to pick every dandelion on our way home.

Kitchen dance party!

No comments:

Post a Comment