Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hogle Zoo Free Day Nov. 2017

Every year the Hogle Zoo offers free admission to the zoo the last Wednesday of the month for all the winter months starting in November. Since it was such a beautiful day, we decided to take advantage of it in November and invited Jenny and Clara.

T: "Help me! I am stuck!"

Bennett and Tessa checking out the zebras


Cooper informed me that he liked the statue animals the best because you could climb on them.

I sure love my three goofballs! (Cooper is on the elephant trunk)

Cooper and Bennett watching the elephant

Clara enjoyed looking at the animals too.

There was a fun playground about halfway through.

Bennett on the pirate ship.

Tessa showing off how far she can reach.

Bennett and Tessa watching the otters.

They were so active and fun!

Bennett showing off his climbing skills.


Bennett red pants, Cooper skulls.

Cooper and Tessa watching the baby orangutan and his mom.

I think Tessa was making monkey noises in this picture.

All of us at the end. Jenny ended up leaving earlier than us.

No comments:

Post a Comment