Friday, November 30, 2018

November 2018

Milo is still the cutest baby ever. It's really fun watching him check toys out. He loves swords/long sticks/weapons that he can swing around.


We had dinner over at the Cooks' house and the cousins were so cute playing together.

Tessa love mannequins. She wants to take pictures with all the ones we pass.

Why do babies think sleeping  bent in half is so comfortable??

Silly Face Selfies!

My cute caged baby.

I accidentally dressed Milo like Waldo one day.

The boys were supposed to disguise these turkeys so they didn't get eaten for Thanksgiving. I think it's pretty clear the parts they did and the parts I assisted with. ;) Cooper was really into it. Bennett... not so much.

My Cooper chilling on the stairs.

Tessa came to get me from my sewing room one morning to show me what she had done. It was pretty dang cute.

We started decorating for Christmas a little early this year.

The boys decorated the tree all by themselves.
Cooper

Bennett

Milo exploring. I was rather surprised how well he left the tree alone most of the season.

The finished tree. I totally would have kept it like this because the boys were so proud of themselves, but Jason asked "are you seriously not going to fix it?" So... then I did.

Jason was able to go to a BYU football game with some friends thanks to our bishop not being able to use his tickets. Apparently they were pretty sweet seats too!

Milo carries everything in his mouth and crawls around. It cracks me up. He reminded me of a cat this time because of the finger-puppet mouse he found.

No comments:

Post a Comment