Sunday, December 2, 2018

Milo: 8 Months

Milo at 8 months:

- Climbs the stairs like a pro but still needs to learn how to climb down.
- pulls himself up into a standing position any chance he gets.

- Loves finding Nerf darts around the house and sucking on them like an old man with a cigar.
- His squinch-nose face kills me.

- Has two teeth growing in on top.
- loves baby food but usually is not too interested in milk except in the morning when he first wakes up.

- still as cute as ever and is such a happy little man.

I was trying to get Milo to stand up so I could show you his new skill, but apparently he thought I was the worst person ever. He just wanted to crawl into my lap.

Game changer: He can hold his own bottle finally!

Unfortunately, he still prefers that I hold it unless he is super hungry.

His scrunch-nose old-man look with his "cigar."

Such a handsome dude.

Showing off his top teeth.

Hello handsome!


No comments:

Post a Comment