Cooper's Stats:
weight- 10 lbs. 11 oz
height - 23.25 in.
Bennett's Stats:
weight - 11 lbs. 1 oz
height - 23 in.
The percentiles are not mentioned because they are still not on the charts. Their height is almost there, but the doctor wants us to keep adding formula to their breast milk so their weight starts catching up. Silly boys, don't you know that you're supposed to grow twice as fast because you started out so small? :) In fairness to them, their parents probably aren't on the charts either. Maybe putting on weight should be a family goal...
Banana. (This was supposed to be "bahaha" but it was auto corrected and I thought banana was also a good exclamation.) anyhow, you skinny minis, I will have to make lots of calorie packed baked goods for you guys next month. We can purée brownies and add them to the boys milk. Don't worry, Scott's going to be a doctor and totally says its legit.
ReplyDeletePs.. Clearly this was Sarah and not Scott.
ReplyDeleteLoooooove themmmm! I was just telling Evan how I love when babies reach 4-6 months, cause they start looking less like the generic baby prototype, and take on their own unique look. I mean... at least as unique as twins can be, in their case :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, Bennett looks way bigger than Cooper in this pic. But I guess it's only 6 oz :) Maybe Sarah can slip an extra brownie or two into Cooper's milk. haha.