So... when the babies were born, they had a lot of long, brown hair.
In the past month, most of that hair has fallen out and blond hair is growing in it's place. However, there are a few stubborn hairs that refuse to go the way of their friends. They are hanging on and just keep getting longer and longer. Naturally, I think this is hilarious, so I just watch them grow. My sister, Crystal, [who is a hairdresser] would have trimmed these hairs long ago. So Crystal, just to drive you crazy, I thought I would post these pics on the blog so they can torment your dreams. You're welcome. :)
Bennett:
Cooper:
side note - Cooper's strand of hair is longer than it appears in the picture. If you look carefully you can see that it is bent to the left.
Their hairs are almost as impressive as the hair Jason is growing on his arm:
What can I say? My boys are awesome... :)
bahaha. This post is the greatest. I am very impressed at your hair growing men.
ReplyDeletehaha, that just made me laugh out loud! You're twins are adorable Dammy!
ReplyDelete