Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter 2016

The day before Easter, the Easter Bunny made a last minute decision to not be lame this year and actually give the kids some baskets.

But since Cooper was hacking up a storm with the other two close to follow, we were not able to make it to church or wear any snazzy Easter clothes. (Which worked out since they didn't have any new Easter clothes to wear...)

We are not big fans of candy in this house so there was no candy to be found in the eggs. Just cute little dinosaurs, some fruit snacks, and animal crackers.

Everyone was pleased with their new goodies. The boys sleep with their bunnies at night at Tessa's new starfish is a hit at bath time.

Tessa was VERY pleased at the discovery of animal crackers in her eggs. She opened every egg to ensure she didn't miss any and then wandered the house happily with fistfuls of crackers.



Since Cooper was sick, Bennett was the only one that wanted to go play with his new bubbles.
I was trying to get creative with my pictures and this was the look Bennett gave me. Apparently he thinks I am ridiculous.

Then he went on chasing bubbles



After a little while Cooper decided that he wanted to play with his bubbles. I tried another shot with Cooper and it looks like he is picking his nose. I quit.

Meanwhile Jason made this AMAZING Easter feast. It was so so yummy! (Except for the Rice-aroni. But he already knows I don't like that stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment