Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I was honored to have my own mother with me on Mother's day this year! Yay!
My husband and kids wore purple because it is my favorite color and they look so good in it. :) So of course we had to take some pictures after church.

Cooper and Bennett


All three of my cuties

Thanks to Jason for being a complete goofball behind the camera to get them to smile and look.

You can tell there is a huge difference in picture quality when there is an extra person to entertain them and when there is not...

But my mom put in a valiant effort.

This was the last Mother's day [and really last Sunday period] of me wearing glasses. I had a consult appointment with Lasikplus the next Tuesday.

Jason was incredible and made us a delicious breakfast of waffles and Spam. Then labored all day to make us an amazing dinner.


Doesn't that look yummy?! Marinated chicken, asparagus, Au Gratin potatoes, and homemade rolls! Unfortunately my mom and I both got a stomach bug that had us running to the bathroom the whole evening and following morning so we were unable to enjoy this meal fresh. But once I recovered I was able to enjoy the leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment