I love walking the Gardens because the kids get their energy out with out me wondering where they are. And it is rarely crowded so we can take our time and do whatever we want. Plus it's so beautiful!
Bennett was all about getting his picture taken. I sure love that cute boy.
My two cheesers. Cooper did NOT want his picture taken. So I don't have very many of him at the Gardens.
Tessa was all about getting her picture taken as well.
She loved touching all of the flowers. I had to stop her several times from tearing the petals off.
Look at that beauty! They sure do a great job maintaining everything.
Bennett smelling the roses. :)
After this picture, we would have to stop periodically so Bennett could smell more flowers.
The obligatory stop at the koi pond. If you ask my kids, these fish are ALWAYS hungry.
Bennett loves to run up the hill that overlooks the gardens. He is flexing his muscles at the top.
"Mom! Take my picture!" Um... ok. :) I had to think of another pose for him to do.
My two camera friendly children.
We took a pit stop at the bathroom and Tessa climbed onto the bench right outside. She was saying "cheeeeese!" and refused to get off the bench until I took her picture.
More beauty.
And a butterfly landed right as we were walking by. Perfect!
The boys really wanted to run down this hill on our way out. They did, and then crawled back up barking like dogs. Silly boys. Note: the only picture I got of Cooper's smiling face that day. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment