My aunts came into town for BYU Women's Conference! It was so fun to spend the day with them.
We started out at the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point.
It was PERFECT weather!
Perfect sign for Vicki.
L to R top: Susan, Juli, Cindy, Vicki, Tessa, and me
Bottom: Cooper, Audrey, Bennett, Lily
Audrey helping Bennett reach the hanging umbrellas
After enjoying the Gardens we headed to lunch. Scott and Aubrey joined us.
After lunch, Cindy and Juli had plans to get to, but Vicki and I (and my kids) came back to Susan's house to hang out a little longer.
I sure love my family!








I MISS EVERYONE IN EVERY PHOTO! Every picture made me miss you guys A LOT. So since I said "everyone in every photo" I felt the need to make sure I wasn't including any strangers. There is only one pic with strangers in the background and I'm 90% sure by dumb luck it's actually a girl from our old Milwaukee ward who lives in Utah now. How ridiculous is that? So yes. Still miss everybody in every picture.
ReplyDelete