This Spring has been really hot and cold, weather wise.
On a warm day, we pulled out the chalk. Bennett is drawing a sun.
Cooper drawing a boat. (We are obsessed with Moana lately.)
Playing in Daddy's truck is still a favorite pastime for these three. (Cooper left, Bennett right)
And, of course, the Magformers make a daily appearance all over my floor. This is Bennett's "really super biggest fire ever!"
Jason jokingly told Bennett "Don't fall!" Tessa heard him and immediately rushed up, reached up both hands and said "I catch you! I catch you!"
Three days a week for a few hours a day, I watch my neighbor's daughter. The kids ADORE her.
The boys very RARELY take naps anymore. I thought it was so cute to find Tops tucked in next to Bennett when I went to check on him.
Bennett wearing every hat he owns. Side note: This race car shirt is his current favorite and asks to wear it every day.
I love watching my kids and their dancing skills... haha
Play date at the Jankowski's house.
Cooper being silly
Cooper sharing his sunglasses with Upsy.
Enjoying the nice weather at the Curiosity Museum. Bennett left, Cooper right
The sun was so bright it shone through the murky water and we could see all the fish. It was fun!
Bennett
Climbing the spider web.
Jason picked up a 4-wheeler that his dad found on KSL near us. Tessa thought it was a monster truck with it's big tires and bright green paint. Here she is going "shopping". :)
Cooper getting a ride
Tessa's turn! (Bennett also got a ride, but it was before I pulled out the camera.)
Yes, that is snow that you see falling from the sky. Our weather has been a roller coaster ride lately. We have had 80* weather and then snow and then warming back up before it gets cold again. Our poor fruit trees don't stand a chance at bearing fruit this year. :(
Speaking of fruit, it is smoothie season yet again. The kids like to sport colorful mustaches.
Bennett
Tessa
Bennett
Cooper and his Charlie Chaplin mustache.
Tessa can't handle having a mustache too long before she has to lick it off.
This is an outfit made of love. The necklaces are 30+ year old Mardi Gras beads from Grandma Williams, the dress was made by me from Arlene's (Gerry's mom) fabric stash, and the shoes are hand-me-downs from my neighbors.




























Look at you, crafty mama! I love the cute bumble bee dress! Your kids are the cutest.
ReplyDelete