I decided to go lazy on Halloween costumes this year since the kids received a bunch of dress-up clothes for Christmas last year. So I thought about what we had and decided on a theme based on that. We already had a knight costume, Tessa had multiple princess costumes to choose from, and I had a baby alligator costume that I could add wings to easily to transform Milo into a dragon. That only left Bennett. I got lucky and found a king costume for $9 on Amazon. Score! As soon as it arrived in the mail I had the kids dress up to see how everything would look together. They had a blast being my models. :)
King Bennett
Knight Cooper
Princess Tessa
This princess can defend herself.
They were pretty set on destroying these "evil" sunflowers. Since they were already dead for the season I let them finish them off.








No comments:
Post a Comment