Tessa had her first dance recital. I was very impressed that she didn't freeze up or get super shy on stage. She did great!
These are all the cute dancers from her class that were able to make it for the recital.
Waiting for their turn on stage.
I wish I would have gotten more centered so I was able to avoid Tessa's teacher, but I didn't realize that until after the dance number started and then it was too late to move much. But she is still cute.
Aunt Susan brought flowers for her.
The boys were really excited to see Tessa dance finally. (Her dance class is while they are at school.)
Tessa went with me to watch Lily and Audrey's dance recital and loved every minute. Ever since then she has been so excited for them to come watch HER dance.
Every day at dance class Tessa would ask if it was the day they were going to come watch her dance. I kept telling her she had to practice and get better and better THEN they would come. When the day finally arrived she couldn't contain her excitement.
Lily was able to come. Audrey didn't make it because they had a ward party and various other things going on that night.
Her Daddy surprised her with flowers when we got home.
Proud dad. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment