Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve 2018

On Christmas Eve the kids got to open their Christmas jammies. I actually made them this year! It is what started my sewing clothes hobby/obsession.

It is super hard to get all four kids to hold still, smile, and look at the camera at the same time. Especially with Milo was not feeling well and was super congested. Poor baby.

Even with Jason's help we were not successful.

Shortly after taking pictures, Milo fell asleep on me. He rarely does that anymore so I soaked in the sweet moment.

They all wrote notes to Santa and left him some cookies and milk.
(We haven't been pushing the Santa thing on them because I never truly believed and it didn't ruin my childhood. But this year I think all three of them are believers and it's been so cute.)

After we put the kids to bed Tessa randomly came out of her room and asked "Is Santa here?" all casual-like as if he was just chillin' with Jason and me downstairs while the kids slept. I was like "um... no. Go to bed." Bahaha. When the kids finally fell asleep, Christmas magic happened. ;)

Yes, yes. I still need to embroider Milo's name on his stocking... Maybe next year.

Santa ate his cookies and milk and left them a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment