Friday, July 26, 2013

Fishing

Jason loves to fish. The boys and I love it because we get out of the house and go walking while he fishes. It's a win-win situation.

Jason and Danny fishing

Bennett chilling on the blanket. (You can see in this picture how badly their hair needed to be cut. It was getting pretty long)

Cooper playing with toys. This is the closest he gets to sitting up. He still has to use at least one hand to prop himself. Bennett is the same way. But they can get from a tripod sitting position to a crawling position easily now.

Bennett, my cute little puppy. I love it when they put toys in their mouths like this and then start crawling. That's one way to transport toys. :)

The beautiful sunset

I was taking pictures of the scenery and every time the camera was their direction, they would both just start smiling and laughing. I love that they know what to do for a camera. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment