My birthday present this year was new bikes for Jason and me and a bike trailer for the boys. Best. Gift. Ever. I LOVE them. I haven't been able to bike the last two summers because of the twins (first summer - pregnant, second summer - nowhere to put the babies) and I missed it like crazy. I love to bike so much. We have this nice bike trail within a 5 minute drive from our house, so we have been taking advantage of it. It actually goes from the Great Salt Lake clear down to Utah Lake (which is about 50 miles worth of trail)! Obviously we have only experienced a small portion of it, but it has been wonderful. After we ride, Jason usually goes fishing while the boys and I either head home or play on the playground nearby.
Cooper stretching his legs. He looks like he is taking a nice jog.
Bennett, on the other hand, reminds me of Sasquatch in this picture. haha. (He's munching on a cracker).
The boys all ready to go in the trailer. I love how Cooper is so relaxed he even has his leg propped up.
My cute boys. :) Bennett - left, Cooper - right
No comments:
Post a Comment