Just some random pictures taken during the month of May.
Bennett (blue) and Cooper (red) just rocking in the chair. If they stand up, they get more speed.
Bennett being adorable.
My flowers! I love tulips. And I just planted the Columbines this year so once the tulips die we still have some color in our flowerbed.
Bennett (orange) and Cooper (red) trying out their new high chairs. The bumbos were getting too dangerous on the counter. The boys were far too proficient at scooting them to wherever they wanted.
Bennett was a great little helper one day. He and Cooper discovered a box of tissues and proceeded to throw them all over the living room and shred them to pieces. After they had their fun, Bennett picked up every single piece one by one and walk it to the kitchen trash can. Later that day I went into the bathroom to blow my nose and saw the toilet paper like this:
I'm assuming this was Bennett's attempt to pick up the toilet paper after he was done playing with it. I can handle him making messes if he is going to pick up after himself! What a good boy!
It's finally warm enough for the boys to eat with just a diaper on. Now they can eat their messy jam toast by themselves instead of me feeding it to them. So much easier to clean up skin than clothes! Plus they really prefer feeding themselves most things.
(Bennett left, Cooper right)
Cooper
Bennett
One morning Bennett climbed right up onto the bed, grabbed my roll of toilet paper (for nose-blowing) and phone and made himself quite comfortable. He was so funny.
I was upstairs and could hear the rustle of plastic. I come downstairs to Cooper emptying a bag of Cheerios one fistful at a time all over the floor.
The boys love to look out the window and just watch the kids playing outside. Sometimes when it gets quiet, I worry that they are up to no good but find them quietly and very contently looking out the window. It melts my heart.
Cooper is in green, Bennett is in red
The boys really love to play with the blinds. Since they have yet to break them, I continue to let them play. Jason doesn't approve...
Cooper is in red, Bennett is in blue
Some funny shots I got of the boys playing peek-a-boo by bowing down then popping their heads back up.
I sure love these two! I am so obsessed with them and feel incredibly blessed to be their mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment