Friday, May 9, 2014

Parker Party

We got to watch Alena for a couple of hours while her parents went on a date. The boys always play with her so well. I have decided that having three kids (as long as they are the same age and play well together) isn't much harder than two!
Alena is so great at multi-tasking already. She was holding a ball, talking on the phone, and bouncing on the zebra all at once! She's destine to become a great mother someday.

The boys got a new water table and they love it. We put rice in one side and water in the other. By the end of the day, there was equal parts water and rice on both sides as well as plenty of rice and water on the ground. Bennett is in the back, Cooper in the green shorts.

And this picture shows why.... Apparently it's super fun to throw fistfuls of rice all over the place. Trying to tell three toddlers to stop was too hard. We just gave up and let them have their fun. This is Bennett, by the way.

Bennett loves carrying this ball all over the place.

He also finds great joy in throwing it.

I love him.

Alena thought these were bracelets. She walked around the house with her "bracelets" and the telephone for quite a while. 

Bubble time! The boys first discovered the joys of a bubble machine in nursery. They loved it so much we decided they needed their own.

The next day we had a BBQ with the Parkers and Riveras. Bennett enjoyed climbing into the chairs and sitting. I think he felt like a big kid.

Megan and Danny set up their tent in our backyard to make sure they had all the parts. They got it at D.I. for $8! It is in fantastic shape and is HUGE! I am so jealous.
The toddlers had a blast running in and out of the tent chasing each other. Here is Cooper happy as can be. I feel a camping trip is in our near future...

 Megan brought out her big, fancy camera and Bennett was completely fascinated. He just stopped playing and stared at it while she was taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment