Well, if you follow me on Facebook at all, you already know this but... We are adding a baby GIRL to our family in March! Her official due date is March 7, 2015. However, she has been consistently measuring about 6 days ahead of schedule for every ultrasound we've had. (And we have had 4 ultrasounds so far with a fifth scheduled for next week). Because of this, I really think she is going to be a February baby.
We couldn't be more excited and I may or may not have bought a ton of her wardrobe already...
Sorry this picture is sideways, but this is Jason's favorite ultrasound pic of her so far. You can see her nose and perfect little lips. Can you see them?
I am terrible at taking belly pictures, but here are a few I have actually remembered to take:
Week 24
Week 26 comparison between this pregnancy (top) and the twins' pregnancy (bottom). It is encouraging to me to see that I am not quite as big as I was when pregnant with twins. Baby Girl is adding her own stretch marks to my already stretched out stomach though. So thoughtful of her...
Week 27






No comments:
Post a Comment