For Christmas this year my dad rented a beach house on South Padre Island in Texas. It was a week full of family fun. I was only going to do one post for the whole week, but I realized that I had way too many pictures to share. (Between Crystal and Imy, all of our family gatherings are well documented.) Because of this, I will be doing these vacation in several posts. Enjoy! :)
Bennett was blowing bubbles with the wind. When they wouldn't come out anymore, he tried pushing them out.
The big boys worked hard on building a large sand castle...
...While Cooper had a blast throwing sand...
...And then the little boys had fun destroying the sand castle.
Meanwhile, Jason moved on to another sand sculpture. Can you guess what it is?
Yup. My handsome husband thought it would be fun to sculpt his very pregnant wife in sand. Unfortunately for him, the tide was coming in and quickly washed away his masterpiece.
We took several walks on the beach through out the week. The water was too cold to swim in and it was cloudy a lot of the week. But the temperature was perfect!
Two of my handsome boys. (Cooper)
Bennett running along the beach. They loved it!
Bennett, my happy boy. :)
Cooper picking up shells.
Bennett checking out a shell.
I am not sure why Cooper looks grumpy in these next couple pictures. He was happy and having fun. Promise.
The one day that was perfectly sunny for the beach. Me and Crystal.
Imy, me, and Crystal
Cooper destroying the sand castle while Jaxon watches.
Bennett throwing a ball into the ocean.
Grandma Imy with three of her grandchildren. Kaylee, Jaxon, and Bennett


















No comments:
Post a Comment