Monday, April 17, 2017

Tulip Festival with Klippels

The Klippels invited us to join them at the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point the day after Easter. Since we are always looking for excuses to be outside on beautiful days, we enthusiastically accepted. Actually, the boys had their hearts set on the Curiosity Museum until they heard that Aunt Susan was going to be there. 
C: Oh! I LIKE Aunt Susan!
B: Me too!!
Bennett wanted me to take a picture of him jumping off this gazebo ledge so I could send it to Jason. I thought a video would make more sense. :)

Tessa reaching as far as she can to touch the hanging umbrellas.

Even with Lily assisting they were out of reach.

Whenever we go to the Light of the World exhibit Tessa lags behind playing with the gravel.

It's her favorite. Well... until it get stuck in her shoes and she has to sit down to empty them out.

Love being close to family!

And that my cousins are so good at entertaining my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment