Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Preschool February 2018

Bennett showing off the cookie cutter cube he brought for show and tell.

Happy Cooper

Bennett Boy

Painting groundhogs
(Bennett)

Cooper

Tada! (Bennett left, Cooper middle)

Bennett

I have no idea what Cooper is doing laying on the floor but it made me literally laugh out loud when I first saw this picture. I am sure he is doing a dramatic dance move during a freeze dance or something.

The preschool class with the dental hygienists  that came to talk about cleaning your teeth. They "happened" to come on the day the kids got loaded up on sugar at their Valentine's Day party. Coincidence? I think not. Well played teachers, well played.

Bennett brushing the horse's teeth

Cooper's turn. I love his tongue sticking out.

Bennett

Cooper

Bennett (left) and Cooper (middle) with their log cabins. They were learning about Abraham Lincoln.

Bennett

Cooper

Cooper as the explorer

Holding the flag for the Pledge of Allegiance.

Silly Bennett

Cooper

Painting hearts

Their teachers had written their names in white crayon so when they painted them, their name "magically" appeared.

Cooper

Bennett

Cooper giving his clues for the show and tell.

He brought his swimming turtle!
(One of three clues he put was "This is the coolest toy ever")


They learned about mail. The boys came home with sealed envelopes and each had specific people they wanted to give their "mail" to.

Bennett sent his mail to G&G Webre (and Hunter, of course)

Cooper sent his mail to Calvin Andrews. (Our neighbor down the street. So he actually just ran it over and stuck it in Calvin's mailbox.)

All lined up and ready to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment