Monday, April 30, 2018

April 2018

Right after Milo was born, Jason took the kids to the Curiosity Museum for the day so I could sleep and recover. It was a much needed break and the kids always love going there.

Cooper

Bennett

The weather has been really nice lately and the kids take advantage by playing outside as much as they can.

Tessa and her chalk art.


Jason made the boys a homemade swing out of an old bike tire. The kids think it is awesome.

Bennett

After watching them swing a couple of times I decided that they needed to wear helmets when riding. I did not want to deal with a smashed head on the pavement.

Bennett

I love Cooper's facial expression.


I thought Tessa looked cute eating her toast so I snapped a few pictures and then realized afterward that she looked rather aggressive. Haha.

My princess watching a show.

I will often find the boys' animals tied up with their "leashes". It makes me laugh.


Bennett found my hospital mask and earplugs.


Sarah sent these paint books right after Tessa was born so the boys could be entertained while I was taking care of her. They are still going strong.

Cooper

Bennett

The kids asked if they could sleep downstairs one night and Jason obliged. I was super surprised that they all actually fell asleep! Tessa didn't last the whole night, but the boys did.

This little girl is trying to convince me that she is too old for naps. But when she doesn't get them she is super cranky that evening or she falls asleep random places. She came up to me and told me I was allowed to snuggle her "only one time". Next thing I knew she had fallen asleep on me. :)

Marie took the older kids for a couple days a few weeks after Milo was born so we could get a break. We took advantage of it and went on a much need date!

I love tulip season! Here are a couple of the tulips growing in my flowerbed.


Sleeping Beauty

This tree has really pretty bark so I had Tessa stand in front of it for a picture. :)

Tessa and I like to enjoy a little bit of nature on our walks back from dropping the boys off at preschool.

This NEVER happens but apparently spending the day walking around Ashton Gardens wiped Cooper out.

No comments:

Post a Comment