Friday, April 13, 2018

My 31st Birthday

On my birthday this year we woke up to quite a bit of snow. I was not too happy about this but the kids were thrilled! They went out and built a snowman with Jason. Tessa really enjoyed face planting in the snow so she could eat it, and Cooper was making snow angels.

Jason worked really hard building this large snowman...

...and as soon as it was done the boys promptly started destroying it. In fact, I had to stop their destruction so I could get the above picture.


Three days later this is all that remained of the once grand snowman. After the boys demolished it the weather warmed up quickly and all the snow melted.

I made myself a homemade cheesecake with homemade strawberry topping. I still have yet to find the perfect cheesecake recipe but this was still good.




I spent most of my birthday looking for family outfits for Milo's newborn pictures the next day. But it was really nice to be out and about by myself so I didn't mind it too much.

That evening we watched The Greatest Showman as a family. The kids have been listening to the music for months with me so I think they really enjoyed finally seeing the movie that went along with the music. Cooper and Tessa would dance to all the songs through out the movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment