We are all a little obsessed with our Milo man. Trying to narrow down the pictures I took the first month of his life was too difficult (I took a MILLION) so I decided to give him his own post. :)
The first night he was home was a little rough as we were all adjusting. But waking up to this cute face made it all worth it. Also, he is NOT a fan of the binky so I had to document his usage to prove to Jason that there was hope.
Jason is such a fantastic daddy. He is so patient and loving. I definitely couldn't survive raising these kids without him.
The kids drew Milo some pictures to welcome him home from the hospital.
For the first little while, every time one of the kids would walk into my room they immediately searched for Milo. This was the moment Tessa discovered where he was. That is pure love right there. :)
The kids love to take turns holding Milo.
Bennett
Milo and his bear. I picked a stuffed animal approximately the same height as Milo at birth to compare to as he grows.
Milo is a BIG snuggler and fan of skin to skin. We both sleep the best when sleeping on the chair like this.
Tessa is my best helper. She was definitely meant to be a big sister.
Milo likes to give "finger hugs"
Bennett
Tessa
Sibling love :)
Sleepy smiles
Foot! He is the only kid that has inherited my toe shape and length.
A very fitting yawn with that shirt. :) Although he doesn't actually like to roar. He is a very good baby that only cries if he has needs that need to be met.
He is very expressive.
For a while Cooper insisted that this giraffe was Milo's favorite and that it must be touching him at all times.
Milo has been socially smiling since he was about a week old. I looked it up and apparently babies aren't supposed to be able to do this until about 2 months old, but I have definitely gotten some smiles from him already. Such a happy baby.
Bennett, the proud big brother.
This hoodie was given to the twins when they were babies by their Aunt Crystal. It has officially been worn by all four of my kids now. I love it!
Proud big sister. :) Tessa asks to hold him countless times a day.
Bennett sharing his toys and feeding Milo
Grandma Sharp came to meet Milo. They are fans of each other.
Look at those cute feet! They look ginormous in this picture, but they are actually adorably small.
There are a lot of different patterns going on in this picture but it made me smile to see how spread out and relaxed he is. I think we are both happy he is on the outside now.
Bennett was holding Milo one day and realized that his arms are so short "He can't even reach his own bum!"
This facial expression pretty much sums up how Milo felt about his first official bath. He didn't hate it, but wasn't a very big fan either.
Milo is big into studying faces and will often appear to be staring directly into my soul. It's adorable but slightly uncomfortable at the same time.
Cooper gave Milo a great big kiss and then planted this sticker on the same spot.
"I am going to give him the heart sticker so people know he has lots of kisses."
He is very well loved. :)
He is officially part of the family now. I caught him sleeping with his hands behind his head.







































No comments:
Post a Comment