I have had a lot of family coming recently and I am loving it! My mom came for the first week in July. She likes to take a lot of posed pictures and I stole most of these pictures off her phone so... enjoy!
Cooper, Bennett, Grandma, and Tessa
Throwing things at Grandma is a fun game
Grandma getting her hair braided with her entourage. (Bennett blue, Cooper red)
Tess and I are hanging out in the kitchen
Jaxon's birthday presents from Grandma. (He was getting sick of pictures at this point. He really did love the gift seeing as he picked it out himself.)
The girls with Grandma (Tessa does NOT have a uni-brow, despite what it looks like in this picture. haha.)
All the grandkids (plus me) with Grandma. I believe Bennett is on Grandma's lap and Cooper is sitting on the stairs. My mom had no idea that Tessa was in the picture. She had just finished a bath and I took the opportunity to include her.
Tessa and Cooper in the new chairs Grandma bought them.
Bennett and Cooper
Grandma with Bennett, Tessa, and Cooper
Tessa in her chair again
I found some baby shades for $0.99 and I just couldn't resist.
Audrey, Susan, Tessa
The boys watching a show.















No comments:
Post a Comment