Friday, July 24, 2015

Tessa's Week of Milestones

Tessa had a very busy month for milestones. One week in particular she hit a new milestone nearly every day!

 On July 9th, she got her first ponytail.

July 18th she got up on her hands and knees for the first time. After a diaper change she was fighting me to roll over so I finally let her (even though she was buck-naked). It was then that she got up and even started rocking back and forth like she was trying to get somewhere. I got pictures and a video, but since she was naked, I thought I would save her the embarrassment in later years and show you the picture of the next day when she was fully clothed. You're welcome, Tessa.

That night Aunt Crystal even taught her how to drive!

 July 19th her first tooth broke the surface. July 20th her second tooth followed suit.

Side note I would like documented: This is what Tessa does when you try to hold her on your hip. She pushes against your body like she is trying to stand. Very cute but frustrating. Because of this, I tend to hold her facing outward instead of in.

July 21st we were sitting on the bed and I noticed that Tessa was sitting in my lap without back support.

So I set her on the ground and she sat in a tripod position for a small amount of time before she fell over.

July 22nd I captured this video of Tessa moving forward trying to get to a toy.

This picture was taken on July 23rd, but I think she might have started doing this the day prior. I don't remember. But she is now doing yoga. Pretty impressive considering 5 days earlier was the first time she got up on all fours for the first time!

By July 24th she is basically a full-on crawler.

This girl is bound to do great things with her determination and skill. Since day one when she was already able to lift her head off my chest only being an hour old she has been impressing us with her mobility. (It really shouldn't be a surprise to me since she was so incredibly active and STRONG in the womb.)
We love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment